La Racine Threadlift (Korean Threadlift) Training For Singapore Aesthetic GPs by Dr Yang Sung Yu & Dr Isaac Wong on 29-30/10/2017
Threadlifts and the future of aesthetic medicine
It is quite well-accepted recently that threadlifts are the future of aesthetic medicine ( which I already predicted 4 years ago as I embarked on my first threadlift learning from Dr Kwon Han Jin of Ultra V Lift fame).
There is no procedure except threadlifts that can:
- Reposition Fat back to their original position (our facial fat compartments sag and droop with age)
- Provide a FACELIFT effect
- Stimulate Collagen in the skin and fat tissues for months after treatment
La Racine Threadlifts is like an alternative brand to Ultra V Lift – the difference is that this brand is designed by Taiwanese and Japanese Plastic Surgeons and manufactured in Japan.
6 Singaporean Aesthetic GPs attended this course. It started with an informative theory lesson by Dr Yang Sung Yu on the medical science behind threadlifting and which layer of the face to place the threads in for the best results. He also spoke about the danger areas to avoid. I performed demos and subsequently the doctors performed their hands-on training on threadlifts for the face, neck, forehead and nose.
Threadlift is like driving, it’s easy to drive slow and safe and uneventful (without much results), but extremely difficult if you want to drive like a F1 driver and navigate sharp turns at high speeds and win the race with flying colours(providing fantastic results).
The learning curve is so steep, out of 10 doctors who learn threadlift, eventually 5 of them will give up.
Among all the medical aesthetic procedures, threadlifts has the highest and steepest learning curve. Therefore, I highly advise patients to do your research well before embarking on a threadlift procedure, as complications are likely to occur very commonly in inexperienced hands.
**The author of this blog is a regional trainer for Korean threadlifts and Silhouette Soft threadlifts.
Got questions? Feel free to contact me through these various methods:
- direct message me on Instagram (Instagram.com/dr.isaac.wong)
- whatsapp me @ +65 88089887
- email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Savoia, A., Accardo, C., Vannini, F., Di Pasquale, B., & Baldi, A. (2014). Outcomes in thread lift for facial rejuvenation: a study performed with happy lift™ revitalizing. Dermatology and therapy, 4(1), 103–114. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13555-014-0041-6
- Wu W. (2019). Commentary on: Effectiveness, Longevity, and Complications of Facelift by Barbed Suture Insertion. Aesthetic surgery journal, 39(3), 248–253. https://doi.org/10.1093/asj/sjy340
- Tang, S., Sun, Z., Wu, X., Wang, Y. Y., & Zhang, J. (2018). An innovative thread-lift technique for facial rejuvenation and complication management: A case report. Medicine, 97(21), e10547. https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000010547